Girl's Ponytail Sun Bucket Hat with Strap - Koala Print
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bedhead Ponytail Bucket hat is a UPF50+ kid's sun hat featuring our unique 'anti-flop' technology ensuring brims won’t flop in front of their eyes!
Due to popular demand – our girls' Bucket Hats feature a clever little ponytail slit to keep hot hair off little necks! Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot Australian conditions with UPF50+ excellent protection.
‘Ice Cream’ is a limited-edition design in our 2018 Spring/Summer collection and is also available in Legionnaire, Baby Bucket & Classic Bucket styles.
Best suited to fully mobile children no longer requiring a stroller – walking, running, non-stop play!
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane Jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
Note: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
One fact you can be sure of - no two heads are the same! ALWAYS measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take a measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Our hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.
For example, the child measures 41cms, you will need the 42cm size that will stretch another 4cms up to 46cms - giving plenty of future wear. Purchasing the next size up would be too large and block the child's vision.