Baby Bucket Hat -Penguin
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bedhead Baby Bucket hat is a fabulous baby sun hat featuring a soft, flexible brim and rated is UPF50+ Excellent Protection!
Bedhead Baby Buckets have a soft, flexible brim that introduces babies and toddlers to an angled brim that frames their line of sight. All Bedhead hats are made from our super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey and come with a stretchy chin strap (if required, you can easily remove this without compromising the quality of the hat).
Best suited for babies and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck while laying in the pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested by Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane Jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
- Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
Note from manufacturer: Always measure your child's head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size.
Step 1: Distract the child with a toy or food (so they don't try and help you!).
Step 2: Use a measuring tape to take a measurement. Otherwise, use a ribbon to take the size then use a ruler to find the measurement.
Step 3: Purchase the size closest to your child's measurement. Bedhead hats are very stretchy and will grow up to 4cm.